I’ve had this recipe for a couple of weeks now and wanted to try it, so finally I could for independence day. Had to dissolve the berry blue jello in hot water first. Since it was the 4th of July, I wanted to do something patriotic so I created the American flag on the pie with strawberries, blueberries and whipped cream. 🇺🇸
I added the blueberry yogurt and blueberries.
I folded in the whipped cream then added it to each pie crust. Then put it in the fridge for a few hours.
It was very good, not too sweet.
Blueberry Yogurt Pie
(This recipe makes 2 regular or 1 deep dish pie)
For the crust –
• 2 ready made graham cracker crusts or
• 8 whole graham crackers
• 1/3 cup butter
• 1/4 cup sugar
For Filling –
• 1 small box berry blue Jello
• 2 – 6 oz packages blueberry yogurt
• 1 – 8 oz package cool whip
• 2 cups fresh blueberries
• 1/2 cup hot water
1. If your making your own crust, preheat oven to 375 degrees. Add all ingredients for crust into food processor. Pulse until crackers are crumbs and everything is combined. Press into pie plate. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 8 – 10 minutes. Let cool completely.
2. Dissolve Jello in hot water. Add to a large bowl and add yogurt. Whisk well. Add fresh berries. Fold in cool whip.
3. Pour into pie plate and refrigerate until firm, 3 – 4 hours or overnight.
Adapted from babble
This is the other pie which I left undecorated, which I cut into days later.