I got an order for an Sunday night, December 2nd, which was at the beach for 36 vegan banana mini muffins with a glaze.
This was the first time I used my vegan banana recipe with the stand mixer and the person I live with, which is the girl who was doing the event’s mother noticed they were different, better. Many people like the muffins, after more people arrived, I offered one of them a muffin and when I opened the cupcake caddy there were only 5 left! I was shocked, a few seconds later they were all gone. Guess they were a hit 🙂
Made the maple glaze and brushed them on each mini muffin.
I had leftover batter and was able to make 5 standard size muffins. I drizzled the maple glaze on these.
It was very dark at that beach, I couldn’t see anyone’s face. I had to get real close to someone’s face to recognize them 😛
Vegan banana recipe
• 1/3 cup powdered sugar
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• 1 teaspoon soy milk or soy yogurt (I used almond milk)
1. Place the powdered sugar in a small bowl.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of maple syrup and stir to blend.
3. If the mixture is too thick, add a bit more maple syrup.
4. Add the 1 teaspoon of soy milk or soy yogurt to make it smoother and creamy.
5. In general it is a thick glaze.
6. When the scones are done, remove from the oven and allow to slightly cook.
7. Drizzle the glaze over the tops and serve warm.
Recipe from Vegalicious